Blog Post #10

 During Assignment 5, I learned how to insert buttons and links into the slide. I liked that I had creative liberty to do whatever I wanted. I found it difficult to insert the links. I found myself relinking buttons for hours at a time.


I think that a test would be good for older grades like middle school and high school to see what we could do better in the school. I am still unsure if I will go into the education career. However, these satisfaction surveys or clientele censuses would be extremely useful. It will help see your company's demographic as well as how to improve your company.

Skills I would like to learn is how to use Excel. I have used it in the past, but it has been eight years since I used the program completely. I want to learn about Excel because it is widely used across multiple fields and would be helpful to learn. watching a video would be extremely useful for me because I can play the video while I am in the program so I can work along side. Because I am familiar with Excel, it will be easy for me to refresh my memory on how to use it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #8

Blog Journal #9