Blog Post #7

The school website I chose was the Meridian 223 School District. This is where I went to school growing up, so I felt like I could connect to this site more than any other. Many of the links on the home page consisted of local events like the spring musical. The website included information on student registration as well as a calendar of all events for students in the district for all age groups.

Meridian 223 School District Website

I envision myself using technology to send emails, project class assignments and send out newsletters. I would like to not include a lot of technology in my classroom for students because of the distraction that it poses. However, sending emails to my superior or colleagues is important to share how my classroom completes and responds to tasks. I would like to continue to use Canva because of the creative aspects as well as how professional the outcome of the products are. 

I really enjoyed Assignment 1. It was very difficult trying to create a lesson plan, but being creative on how I organized the newsletter was something I enjoyed. I found Canvas very difficult to navigate and operate. I disliked the ability to collaborate. If two people are working in the same page, if one of them saves their progress, the other loses all of their information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #8

Blog Journal #9