Blog Post #1

     I am a Florida State Student from a small town outside of Chicago, IL. I am Literature, Media, and Culture major, and I am a senior, graduating in the Fall of 2024. Living in Florida for the past three years has been a rollercoaster. I spent my freshman year at FSU - Panama City, and as my first exposure to the south, it was definitely a culture shock. 

    In high school, I was apart of the Future Business Leaders of America, and there I was exposed to a lot of technology. I helped create websites as well as operate numerous programs and robots. I took a web design class where I code an entire website from scratch. My sophomore year at FSU, I took a web programming and design class, where I worked with numerous coding software.

    The primary learning network that I use is the Canvas app. It notifies me when I have assignments due, as well as gives me access to my grades and coursework at anytime. Offline, I tend to go to a lot of cafes and libraries to complete assignments. I tend to go with a group of friends, and we all feel more productive when everyone is all doing work. I gain a lot of support from my family and friends when it comes to pursuing my career goals as well as my personal ones as well.

"Chicago" by szeke is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #8

Blog Journal #9