Blog Post #6

I am not the biggest fan of Diigo. I have had the most difficult time navigating the app. The icons and links are very hidden and the only way to operate the website is with tutorials made by other people that are not affiliated with Diigo. I do like that when you make the same post as someone else, it doesn't clog the feed with multiples of the same thing, but combines them into one.

Blogging I feel pretty neutral about. It is a way to express my opinions, and some of the prompts are challenging and get me to think. It took a little bit for me to figure out how to use Blogger, but it is pretty straight forward. I have not learned anything new about blogging, since I try to keep my posts similar to professional emails to maintain a professional online persona.

In school, I used Google and Microsoft Suites to complete assignments. I think it is useful to incorporate this in the class because teaching computer literacy and how to use writing and presentation apps is important. The skills will be used throughout student's lifetime. Presentations and essays usually need to be submitted using one of these suites so it is important for students to have a basic understanding before entering the workforce.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #8

Blog Journal #9